WARNING GRAPHIC , Bloody Chicago, EFFECTS

WARNING GRAPHIC: This video you are about to see took me 4 years of filming shootings in dam near every neighborhood in Chicago. Please remember these people I highlighted in this video next time you see a shooting on the news. This short film says it all, I have no words left to say except HELP me Please share this video everywhere and anywhere you can. It is in fact my way of fighting back for all the Children of Chicago. Thanks

Vic Maggio

22 comments for “WARNING GRAPHIC , Bloody Chicago, EFFECTS

1. Nicci Panatera
    July 2, 2017 at 5:44 am

Really it took 4 years to put this together and in that time you didn’t realize we are the Paramedics of Chicago Fire Department not EMT’s…. Way to downplay our years of school and experience. Might as well have called the nurses CNA’s while you’re at it.

• Sam Brown
      July 3, 2017 at 8:10 am

Really it took u a whole lifetime to be stupid though? Girl if you do not get your ass outta here …a cna gon be taking care of your old ass one day soon enough. “Years of schooling”??? You not a damn doctor dramatic ass. Don’t shit on nobody’s body of work because they didn’t get your job title correct this shit not about you as a individual IDIOT …good day now

• NB
      July 3, 2017 at 10:03 am

Easy. Calm down, its gonna be ok. It’s a year difference in schooling

• Jobo
      July 3, 2017 at 12:09 pm

Shut the fuck up, Nicci, You watch the first 3 seconds and then feel able to comment? Again, fuck off.

• James
      July 3, 2017 at 1:00 pm

Way to try to make this article about you

• July 3, 2017 at 7:22 pm

First of all GENIUS its a video not an article and No i didn’t make it about ME, I used my experiences in the streets to make it more intersecting and show the audience that i KNOW what the hell i am talking ABOUT sounds like you don’t. with all that is in this video thats what you got out of it, HA

• MD
          July 5, 2017 at 12:46 pm

I dont think commentor meant you.

• Yael
          July 5, 2017 at 1:40 pm

I want to commend you on the guts this took in every way:
          – going out there and be right there on the scene,
          – putting it out there their faces so people can’t claim ignorance anymore, and
          – putting the words together in such a way that it’s not a “woe is me” video.

The fact of the matter is it’s a matter of people facing facts that this is today’s reality. We can deny it, we can hide from it or we can admit it. We need to show compassion where it’s needed, gratitude to those who put themselves out there to help, and stop stressing about who to blame. While we’re worried about who’s fault it is, the cycle continues.

I’m the founder of Life Teaches and I would love to talk with you about collaborating on something if you would please get in touch with me.

P.S. I know you’re pissed in general and probably didn’t realize, but I want to say about the post before this (James): I think his comment was directed at the post he was commenting under (Nicci Panatera) about downplaying their profession. I think he was defending you and you must have missed the ass he was talking to who was criticizing you for not recognizing them. Not my business, but all we need is more negative energy thrown around, right? Hope to hear from you.

• Chicago
      July 3, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Wow, that’s what you got out of this?

• Dan
      July 3, 2017 at 11:03 pm

Get over yourself jerkoff. Oh boy a paramedic. What is that 1 year of school.

• Chris
      July 4, 2017 at 11:01 pm

So your with all your experience and schooling you never realized your license says “EMT-P”… there are three levels of EMT – basic, intermediate, and paramedic. So you would still be an emergency medical technician.

• MD
      July 5, 2017 at 12:48 pm

Cool your socks Nicci. That’s all you took away from this video? Smh.

2. JD
    July 2, 2017 at 7:56 pm

It is time to round up all these gangsters and put them all away.

3. Young children and adolescents are completely desensitized to this
    July 3, 2017 at 6:26 am

This video is so powerful and heart wrenching it should be aired on National television over and over. I live in Milwaukee and we’re headed the same direction. The courts prisons and foster care system are overwhelmed and overburdened as well. Young children and adolescents are completely desensitized to this type of thing and it may sound foolish but all the video games with the gun violence certainly added to this problem.

4. July 3, 2017 at 6:29 am

So as ordinary non participating citizens, what actually can we do to Win this war? Drugs coming into this country, girlfriends illegally buying guns for their boyfriends, too many families without a true father a real man in the home. What could possibly be the plan to in the senseless violence ?

5. Juanita
    July 3, 2017 at 7:57 am

How sad, I grew up on the South Side of Chicago and never witnessed this , you just didn’t go into the rough neighborhoods! They were nothing like this! I’m fortunate I grew up in the 60’s ! Feel sorry for these kids! The national guard needs to go in these neighborhoods and take care of this war zone!

• Raul
      July 5, 2017 at 11:04 am

Thks for the awareness video…It opens eyes to the few that think they know what being shot at is all about. Who gives a fk if it’s EMT/ Paramedic And really…just because someone does a short documentary with their own commentary has to mean “it’s all about them”?…Those are 2 ignorant replies that seems to show that its “all about them” thks Vic

6. taylor
    July 3, 2017 at 9:14 am

People will be lovers of self, lovers of money, boastful, proud, demeaning, disobedient to parents, ungrateful, unholy, unloving, irreconcilable, slanders, without self-control, brutal, without love for what is good, traitors, reckless, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, holding to the form of godliness but denying its power. Avoid these people. I was a Paramedic for 40 years, there was an increase of violence every year. The way to curve the violence is education. You start with the very young in school. Showing respect and righteousness. They must learn to make right choices. They must be encouraged to be responsible on the decision they make.

7. James
    July 3, 2017 at 12:58 pm

Stop and Frisk

8. Mike
    July 3, 2017 at 7:31 pm

I grew up on the Northwest Side. Not to downplay the effect of this video, but I do not see this happening on the same scale as the Englewood section of the city. I feel bad for the innocent people who fall victim to these shootings. Too bad Chicago Police cannot round up all of the gang members, lock them up at Cook County jail, put them in the general population and let them kill each other. This way the innocent victims of these terrible shootings will be spared.

9. Daniel Slaven
    July 4, 2017 at 3:59 pm

No you keep this film posted cause it’s HISTORY in OUR STREETS….and it’s TRUE.

Danny